Your love burns bright and yet the flames are cold, This time I fear you won’t be back no more, When will it end, your love consumes my soul, Into the fire I’m being tempted once more.
– Dokken – “Into the Fire”
Please love me true,
Please love me blue,
Then I’ll love you,
If you love blindly,
If you love kindly,
Love will find you,
In love so sweetly,
In love so completely,
Love, say “you do,”
Our love will rule.
Here are the rules for the challenge:
1) Write about love using only 10 lines.
2) Use “love” in every line.
3) Each line can only be 4 words long.
4) Nominate 10 Or So others who are up for the challenge.
5) Let them know about the challenge.
6) Title the post, Love in Ten Lines
7) Include a quote about love
I challenge any of my followers who would like to partake in this exercise! I will admit it is challenging! Good luck!