We seek solace,
To mend broken hearts,
Look for clues to find our way,
Reflections and memories,
Often guiding our way,
What we leave in the past,
Help us grow,
To our future we turn,
Wanting to change,
Hope isn’t lost,
If we choose,
Our solace garnered,
In tedious study,
Learning from our past,
Our past is in stone,
The future is ours to make,
Releasing us from our demons,
And driving them away.
I was challenged by Johnny Ojanpera to take part in the time challenge. My topic was “Solace” and I wrote 82 words in 5 minutes. Thanks Johnny! It was fun to participate!
Here are the rules of the challenge:
1) Open an MS word document (or any other editor).
2) Set a stop watch or a mobile for 5-10 minutes.
3) Your topic is at the foot of this post. DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
4) Fill the word document with as much wordage as you want, once you start writing, don’t stop.
5) DO NOT cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check (this is only meant for you to reflect on your control over sensible thought flow).
6) You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals.
7) At the end of your post write down the number of words.
8) Do not forget to copy and paste the entire passage to your blog post with a new topic.
I challenge the following bloggers to accept the time challenge. Are you man (er, woman – since these are all female bloggers) enough to take it?
Your topic is: Romance.