What an awesome trophy. Before I typed this out, I actually held the trophy over my head for about five minutes in celebration. Then I kissed it a few times cause that’s what the NHL guys do. Then I filled it with Gulden Draak, cause, like Daniel LaRusso from The Karate Kid, it is the best. I drank a few sips from the trophy to celebrate this momentous occasion. (Also, I may or may not have..okay I did…picture Elisabeth Shue cheering me on.)
I would have taken a picture of this feat to show all of my loyal readers, but I only have two hands. Plus, I couldn’t find anyone to take the picture (aka I didn’t look for anyone cause I didn’t want to share my beer), and with the Gulden Draak being at a whopping 10.5% alcohol content, I decided trying to go the down the stairs might be bad – for the trophy and me.
Okay, well anyways…on to better things!
Okay, as Rebbit can tell you, I play by my own rules and usually go off the board when it comes to awards. I have been asked to tell you seven things about me. So here we go:
1. Gulden Draak is my favorite beer.
Okay, party foul! You already knew that. Let’s start over:
1. I am a Taurus and I wear it well.
2. I love jigsaw puzzles.
3. I love taking a drive through the countryside but gas prices have unfortunately phased this out for me.
4. The most expensive item I own is the paper that my Masters Degree is printed on.
5. Your mother knows more about current pop culture than I do.
6. I got rid of cable television in January 2014 and haven’t regretted it for a single moment.
7. I don’t know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop and since I don’t eat sweets, I don’t care either.
Okay, well hopefully you learned a few new things about me. Thanks for reading!